Encouraging kids to be more active
With so much concern over child fitness and
obesity, Boxercise has the perfect answer to providing healthy fitness classes
that are great fun.
Children's energy can be channelled into an activity that
will give them confidence and improve self-esteem.
Boxercise is one of the most effective forms of
cross-training available today. It combines use of both aerobic and anaerobic
energy systems with the systematic recruitment of both fast and slow twitch
muscle fibres in a manner that not only ensures a diverse workout, but also
enhances sports specific senses, including hand-eye co-ordination, balance and
timing. Boxercise classes are always fun, energetic and addictive.
Why Choose Boxercise?
- Boxercise is fun!
- Boxercise develops your child's concentration, confidence and
social skills in sociable and fun environment.
- Kids are encouraged to work as a team, exercise their hearts and
- Classes offer variation incorporating Boxercise and Kick Boxercise
Benefits to Pupils:
- Boxercise is taught in literally thousands of
health clubs all over the UK making
- it one of the most easily accessible
and recognisable forms of exercise class for school leavers to continue.
- Boxercise is fun and a great stress buster.
- Excellent for disaffected children.
- Flexible - Competitive or non-competitive
- Good for hand eye co-ordination, stamina,
strength and speed.
- Adaptable for all ages. For those under 11 we
advise more of an aerobics based Boxercise format class.